I made this little Christmas wallhanging as a gift, the stamp used is called The Skaters and is by Stamps Happen (at Janlynn) and the design is by artist Claire Stoner, isn't it lovely: those two children look so excited to be enjoying their holidays and the quirky animals are hilarious! I coloured it with watercolours, the background is done with DIs and Brilliance inks.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
This is beautiful Nettie - your colouring is fabulous hun X
oh sweetie this is so beautiful totally love it fab coluring too,have some UTee not sure if that is corerct but you know what I mean got 4 pots coming so cant wait to have a play got them of ebay new too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
Very nice your wallhanging. When you watch him have to laugh. Children love winter, I do not.
Gorgeous image ... love the fun element in it. You've also coloured it beautifully.
Hugs
Desire
This is great. I beginning to love little wall hangings and this one is such fun. That image really makes me smile and your colouring of it is lovely.
Lesley Xx
What a beautiful ornament!! Your coloring is just gorgeous, the image makes me smile :)
This is pure fun and soooo cheerful and colourful!! love it!!!
Linda
This is beautiful Nettie! The image so funny and it's beautiful colored!! =)
Greetings from Anne (Norway)
Post a Comment