. . . things turn out: this new house for the 'dans ma maison il y a' started off with being pale blue and light, cinnamon brown! the theme this week is volume, hence the 3D house
this week I used acrylic paints for a change, adding some crackle here and there.
thanks for looking! and many thanks for all lovely comments, I really do appreciate them, makes everything worthwhile! the lady in the sepia photo is my dear Mother when she was 18 . . .
I should really change my blog background, now that Halloween is over, but as I like it so much have decided I may leave it till it's time to get a Christmas one!












10 comments:
This really is beautiful Nettie and that picture of your mother works a treat ... a real keeper me thinks X
oh hun you have done it again this really is amazing such a wonderful photo it really works so well hugs cheryl xxxxx
What a neat idea. It would be fun to do a whole series of these 3-D houses. Love how you used your mother. Mothers certainly are the center of the home.
That is amazing. I love the picture of your mother. I love the colors you used.
QMM
Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours, design and the little details that finishes it off beautifully. Your Mom was a beautiful lady.
Hugs
Desire
Hi Nettie
What a wonderfully colourful blog. I'm the most uncrafty person on the planet probably and looking at your work I realise I needn't even feel bad about it :-)). It must be the warm South African air.
Perhaps I'll have a go when i retire. At the moment it's all chainsaws and stones and digging. I shall be farouriting as soon as i figure out how.
Hi from one expat to another
(Grungepaper, what a delightful word, it'd be worth doing some crafting just to be able to go into a shop and ask for a ream of grungepaper please).
magnifique cette maison !! j'adore !
Oh hon this is just beautiful!!!! But all your work is. Such a gorgeous picture dear. Hugs
Your house is absolutly marvelous and romantic. bravo I love it very much
:)
caramelle
Beautiful project, lovely blog, especially love your background! Lovely for you to pop by, my uncle calls me Nettie haven't heard that in a while. Take CareX:)
Post a Comment