Thought I'd show you some family photos. My nephew, his wife (both born and brought up in SA) and two children live on a houseboat on the Thames; recently they went camping with family and friends, down to deepest Sussex! at a campsite called
WoWo (I lived in Sussex for 20 years plus and never heard of it!) Well, it looks like paradise for young children that's for sure. I'll start with my most favourite photo of two small cousins, I just love this image of two little girls stepping out together! They are such a special family, I am so proud of them and am probably partially responsible for them being in the UK, as when my nephew came to England, with his then fiancee, they stayed with us till they found their feet (and jobs and a place to live in London!) they then bought their houseboat and both children were born on board. You can see photos of the houseboat via the tag link at the bottom of this post.
this is my niece in law with the youngest child, born on his daddy's birthday last year, and that's his sister having lots of fun swinging on a tyre!
the family all together
7 comments:
You have a beautiful family! Interesting their home! I visited London 14 years ago and liked very much. I spent 8 days and it rained 5. But so we stayed with good memories.
Such beautiful photos, very happy memories, the children are just having a ball. Take CareX:)
Nettie, your family is beautiful and they all look so happy. Nice new blog background too.
oh hun they are such adorable pictures they all look so happy and relaxed too love the nice new blog too hugs cheyrl xx
Hi Nettie, I'm glad you found my blog because now I've found yours and I've had a lovely visit.
No wonder you're so proud of your family and I agree with Millie, they do all look so relaxed and happy.
I've gone back over quite a few of your posts and I love all your artwork. My own particular favourite is the blue one with the molded metal - lovely.
Also, what a coincidence is this? I did a City and Guilds 'Fashion & Design' course about 17 years ago and from the description of what you did on your course, I'm sure it was the same one. I don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed mine.
I'll be back for future posts.
Lesley Xx
How neat! When I was (much) younger I wanted to live on a houseboat. Looks like they're thriving.
Such a joyful family. TFS.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment