. . . on dans ma maison il y a and this week it is 'a letter' that must be in the house. You'd be forgiven for thinking that all I am doing right now is making houses! but the truth is that I fit them in, as a little light relief, between the projects I am making but cannot show you till after they are published, and that will not be for a few weeks yet. The house is coloured using distress inks, gold paint and ultra thick embossing crystals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










13 comments:
super jolie ta maison
j'adore les nuances de verts
bravo
this is so dramatic ! lovely
Wowzers dear that is awesome!!!!
Just beautiful dear. Hugs
wow love this hun hope people take the time to enlage it to see the stunning effects,love it hugs cheryl xxxxx
It's lovely, Nettie. Great texture and colours.
Nettie this is stunning, beautiful textural piece with rich gorgeous colour
hugs June xxx
Netty your house is gorgeous! beautiful colors!!!
your house is great, super color and shape and I like skellies very much too!
very pretty and unusual - you make things so unique!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
Gorgeous house!!! love the textures and colour!! A unique house indeed!!!
Linda
Once again such a gorgeous creation, but I must admit the little skeleton is quite scary.
TFS
Hugs
Desire
Beautiful colors. I have been highlighting my followers during my birthday month and you are up tomorrow Nov. 20th. Just my way of saying thanks for visiting.
QMM
Beautiful idea Nettie, i like the colors, a gorgeous work. LG Andy
Post a Comment