Yes, this week in Dans Ma Maision il y a . . . it is 'une petite fille'. As soon as I spotted this sweet little African girl I knew that she was the one for my house! isn't she just so cute and sassy ;o)
I used H20s, distress inks, UTEC ( grungebord scroll and flowers from my Ranger kit at the convention last April ) and computer generated words.
I used H20s, distress inks, UTEC ( grungebord scroll and flowers from my Ranger kit at the convention last April ) and computer generated words.













19 comments:
What a cute little girl and a lovely house for her to live in.
magnifique maison, tres coloree, bravo!!!
bisous defrance.
bonbon
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! What a fabulous image ... LOVE it!
It's gorgeous, Nettie. Such lovely details and colour!
wow hun love this to bits,that image is perfect,and love what you have done with the scrolls,too,fabulous design,
bless your heart for the kind message you left me.
There are many people in our lives and boy am i glad you are in mine,one great friend,and so talented too hugs cheryl xxx
os what is UTEC
sorry i am bit thick but looks fab hugs cheryl xxxx
I can see why you fell in love with her. I am photographing all my homemade gifts but can't show them til after Christmas.
QMM
Joli travail Nettie...et adorable petite fille...
Est-ce que je peux l'inviter chez moi ? ?
This is totally adorable, and very well executed :)
love love beautiful
beautiful house nettie!! this little girl is lovely!!
I love your house! That photo is just perfect!!
Jolie maison, merci beaucoup de ta participation.
This is gorgeous!!
Yes Nettie she is ideal. The house is fab. xxxxxx
Nettie, that is so beautiful...the little girl looks so sweet.
She has wonderful eyes and her smile conquers me. Card is a extremely successful. I am fine but my son had the flu and I was quite worried. It is now well and already going to school.
This is really pretty!! Love the colours and your composition!!
Linda
oh hon this is just breathe taking, such an gorgeous image too dear and so love the colors you have used so bright and beautiful dear
gorgeous little house. bravo
caramelle
:)
Post a Comment