The background was painted with H20s and stamped with some flourishes, quite a simple house this time.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
this week's house
dans ma maison il y a . . . "du metal" this week, so here is my version for the challenge. I had a sheet of metallic, adhesive paper called ScrapMetal, by Mrs Grossman's Scrapbook Symmetry; I put it through the cuttlebug to emboss, then cut to shape. I then salvaged an old metal brooch that had been in the cupboard for awhile (ou elle dormait depuis?? Nicole!) '
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











15 comments:
Hi, Nettie.
I really like this little house and your previous entries. It was through your blog that I found the Maison challenge blog.
Thank you for your lovely comments :)
Beautiful house, love the embossed Paper and flower!
I think this is my favorite house.
oh hun this really is a beautiful one hope people take time to enlarge it to see the wonderful effects hugs cheryl xxxxxx
gorgeous as ever nettie
sue
x
What a gorgeous house!! It's beautiful :)
Your house is so nice; I love the colours and her form is so original.
bravo
caramelle
I think we did have a similar idea, Nettie! Such a versatile Cuttlebug folder - I reach for it a lot. Love your colours on the metal.
I love the flower! I do not know what significance it has. But it is important that each house be symbolized by a flower. Very nice!
What a beautiful house!!
Ohhhhhhh elle est très jolie ta maison Nettie, merci d eta participation.
This is lovely, Nettie. very stylish.
stunning house !! the colors are so kind !
Lovely work - that brooch is a stunner!
Wow - this maison is superb Nettie! So unique, and I love the brooch. Fabulous!
Love, Sylvia xxx
Post a Comment