I found some old luggage tags when looking for something else, so decided to make a few vintage look Christmas tags. I had a wonderful time getting messy with inks, paints, crackles and modge-podge. I think I am over compensating for never having gone to a playgroup as a child! although I did do a playgroup leaders' course some moons ago, that was fun!
I used paper serviettes/napkins and podged away to my heart's content, I don't intend to use them on gifts, but to put them in a journal I started a few months back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
These are lovely Nettie ... great colours! I was n't in the photo ... I do have dark hair and I look like Julia Roberts ... sadly I am not as photogenic as her so I can't erm ... actually prove it *LOL* :0)
I love vintage - your things look really great.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
Very interesting your idea! These are very beautiful!
I love these Nettie. They're really, really Christmassy and they'll look lovely in a journal.
Hope you show us when it's finished.
Lesley Xx
oh hun love it when I see you have a new post as never know what I am going to see,but these are just great love all the images and colours,I am putting all my Tim holtz tags into a journal too hugs cheryl xxxxx
Hi Nettie - love all these tags - such beautiful vintage images and true Christmassy colours. Fabulous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
They're lovely!
These are delightful. xx
really nice!
Delightful Nettie, love to see your journal. xx
Hello I want you to know that you have a wonderful blog. My favorite artist is also Kaffe Fasset. I did a masterclass last januari and the results are in my web-log. May-be you wpould like to visit it. I wish you a wonderful christmas aswel and a healthy and happy 2010.
Greetings from Holland
Yvon
http://the5oaks.web-log.nl/ennovy/kaffe_fasset/index.html
which blog yvonne? I see that Kaffe is on fotomania . . was it HIS workshop??? you lucky, lucky person!!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment