that's the theme for this week's dans ma maison il y a . . . and you may well have guessed that, looking at my pictures! I painted the background with yellow acrylic paint by Reeves, beautiful to work with, and on top of that used Radiant Pearls in apricot.
paper sculpted the tree branches and painted with H20s. the flowers are, of course, by Prima. I made the little text circle and coated with Glossy Accents; embossed the edges of house with red/gold and orange/gold. I am not sure what I am going to do with 52 houses at the end of a year! if you fancy checking out the houses of other participants, and there are always many stunning ones, you will find links in the comments under Anne's post for the week, on the dans ma maison blog.











14 comments:
hello Nettie!! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! and yes it's my mummy when she was 5, in 1958. Your house is a piece of japanese spring in our cold winter!! love the background texture with gold !!
Tres Jolie ... see I can parler the french when I want to :0)
LOVE this house ... a LOT!
oh hunny this is brilliant so love the colur tones on this and when you enlarge it the detail is just amazing gosh this is so beautiful hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
What a gorgeous shade of orange Nettie. This is absolutely lovely and the branch and flowers are really pretty.
Lesley Xx
What a cheery house this is. Orange is a hard color to use in my opinion but you did great.
Nettie, this is beautiful like always...love the bright orange.
Nettie, love your houses! The colors on this one is great! So pretty!
Oooh, this is so very beautiful! Orange is not my favorite color, but your piece may very well change that :D
Your creation is beautiful! Orange is a beautiful color but now is not too high for many people in Romania. Presidential elections Sunday were here and unfortunately we have for another five years the orange president that has not proved anything in the previous mandate. I am disappointed!
This is a colour that is bound to make you open your eyes and smile!! So happy!
I love the branch of flowers
Nettie ta maison est bien jolie, je te remercie de ta participation.
Such a cute little house, love the flowers!!!!!
Love, Elvira
Hi Nettie, I have looking your fantastic blog and I love your house creations with beautiful details and colours.
Great artwork.
Love the vibrant colours and the beautiful tree.
Sylvia x
Post a Comment