Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and now, a Happy New Year Everyone

I am adding to this post to wish everyone all best wishes for 2010, let us hope it's a better year for everyone.

I should like to wish a Happy and Peaceful Christmas to all of my blogging friends, what pleasure it has been over the year, coming to know so many new, friendly and very talented people. I cannot imagine my life without you wonderful folk.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that those sentiments are truly lovely, Nettie.
It's has also been my pleasure getting to know you and many others, in the wonderful world of Blog.

Wishing you and yours much joy and happiness over the festive season.

:0)

Pumpy said...

I am glad I met you Nettie, looking forward to visiting your blog very often next year. I wish you and yours all best wishes for 2010 and a very Merry Christmas. Lovies xxx

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Nettie I've enjoyed looking at your blog over the past year.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the arty eye candy through out the year!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year

cheryl said...

you to my sweetie and thank you for all your kindness inspiration and friendship,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Nettie, I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a happy, health and creative new year.
Greetings, Trudie

Scrappy quilter said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wondeerful day. Hugs

Doina said...

I want this Christmas to bring joy to your house and soul and New Year be full of achievements!

sue said...

Merry christmas nettie
sue
x

Sacha said...

Nettie je te souhaite un très heureux Noël ainsi qu'à tes proches , famille et à tous ceux qui sont chers à ton coeur
A++Sacha

craftimamma said...

A very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year to you too Nettie. I'm so glad you left a message on my blog so I could follow you back to yours.

It's been a great pleasure visiting and I will be back often in 2010.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Très joyeux Noël Nettie !

L4a said...

A very merry Christmas to you too!!!! And may all your dreams come true in 2010!!!

Love, Elvira

L4a said...

A very merry Christmas to you too!!!! And may all your dreams come true in 2010!!!

Love, Elvira

Bogdan Chipara said...

Craciun fericit! Je t'embrasse, Elena

Jester said...

Nettie, hope you are having a very happy Christmas. Thanks for finding me & introducing me to RRA. Best wishes for 2010 - may it be a creative year!

Desire Fourie said...

Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2010.
Hugs
Desire

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Nettie
I hope you and yours have had a very happy Christmas, and best wishes for a healthy and peaceful 2010. Look forward to more of your artistic creations!
Love, Sylvia xx

Hanne said...

I wish you a Happy New Year!
Hanne

Jester said...

Happy New Year, Nettie. Hope your muse returns with the new year.
J x

Label Cloud

translator

Click for Cape Town, South Africa Forecast



________________
Add this to your site

my favourite living artist

my favourite living artist
is Kaffe Fassett

counter

Knit a Square

Knit a Square
help keep an orphan child warm

design team member

design team member
hudson jets

Stamps Happen at Janlynn

onyxXpressions


Lea


Favourite Books

  • Bonjour Tristesse (Francoise Sagan)
  • Complete Works of T.S. Eliot
  • Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts (Lea Cioci)
  • Creative Cloth Doll Making (Patti Medaris Culea)
  • Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight (Alexandra Fuller)
  • First Love (Ivan Turgenov)
  • I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou)
  • La Belle Saison (Patricia Atkinson)
  • Letting Go (Morrie Schwartz)
  • Riding the Mountains Down (Bettina Selby)
  • The Alexandria Quartet (Lawrence Durrell)
  • The Sea, The Sea (Iris Murdoch)
  • The Silent Minaret (Ishtiyaq Shukin)
  • The Weather in the Streets (Rosamond Lehmann)
  • White Swans (Jung Chang)
Quilting Gallery Logo

Gumtree Cape Town




quilters unite!

quilters unite!
ewespace

Cape Town Activities

Township Art

FreshlyGround

join me on facebook

website of Alvin Schroeder

commitment

MyCommitment.org

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



make a commitment now

MyCommitment.org

The International English School

This school was set up by my foster daughter, Tania, in May 1995. It is still going strong with an excellent reputation.






circle of friends

circle of friends


Snow Effect