Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am still busy with a fabric project, but just had to have a break to make a Tilda card, it was however a quick card: I grabbed whatever was close to hand, that looked as if it may go together, and added no fancy embellies to this one. I still feel much better for having made it, what is it with these Magnolias! this is one of my favourite stamps, I love umbrellas.

The papers are all Basic Grey and Tilda was coloured with Prisma pencils and Sansodor, sentiment computer generated. I have so much more I want to do, but not until the fabric piece is finished.


Do hope you're all having a good weekend and thanks for all kind comments, I do so appreciate them ;o)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card - great colouring X

Anonymous said...

What a talented lady your are.
QMM

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring and stitches Nettie, but the weather I dont like :O) LG Andy

Craft u Crazy said...

Your stuff is WOW, Stunning indeed.
By the way, you sketches are fabulous, you shouldn't be shy of them at all.

Adele
Craft U Crazy

Millie said...

Nettie you are so talented and all your cards are like eye candy. I love how you use stamps and coloring to make these gorgous cards.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I love your cards. You do such a good job! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

Elaine

Pauline said...

Hi Nettie...this is just gorgeous. The colours are divine! Tilda is so sweet. I love the Magnolia stamps, but haven't found an Australian distributor yet... still waiting to get my hands on some! A really sweet card - I hope we have showers this summer too!
Hugs,
Pauline, Australia

Craft u Crazy said...

Hi Nettie, do you know who distributes these lovely stamps in Durban?

Hugs
Adele

Doina said...

Beautiful card! I'm curious about your fabric project!

Donalda said...

Oh my goodness dear you have been so busy since my last visit. Such gorgeous work dear. Love them all.

Label Cloud

translator

Click for Cape Town, South Africa Forecast



________________
Add this to your site

my favourite living artist

my favourite living artist
is Kaffe Fassett

counter

Knit a Square

Knit a Square
help keep an orphan child warm

design team member

design team member
hudson jets

Stamps Happen at Janlynn

onyxXpressions


Lea


Favourite Books

  • Bonjour Tristesse (Francoise Sagan)
  • Complete Works of T.S. Eliot
  • Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts (Lea Cioci)
  • Creative Cloth Doll Making (Patti Medaris Culea)
  • Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight (Alexandra Fuller)
  • First Love (Ivan Turgenov)
  • I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou)
  • La Belle Saison (Patricia Atkinson)
  • Letting Go (Morrie Schwartz)
  • Riding the Mountains Down (Bettina Selby)
  • The Alexandria Quartet (Lawrence Durrell)
  • The Sea, The Sea (Iris Murdoch)
  • The Silent Minaret (Ishtiyaq Shukin)
  • The Weather in the Streets (Rosamond Lehmann)
  • White Swans (Jung Chang)
Quilting Gallery Logo

Gumtree Cape Town




quilters unite!

quilters unite!
ewespace

Cape Town Activities

Township Art

FreshlyGround

join me on facebook

website of Alvin Schroeder

commitment

MyCommitment.org

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



make a commitment now

MyCommitment.org

The International English School

This school was set up by my foster daughter, Tania, in May 1995. It is still going strong with an excellent reputation.






circle of friends

circle of friends


Snow Effect