
When I was a teenager I could capture people quite well, but not so these days, I need to practise more. Two of these sketches are my attempt are at this one actor, the other is a rock singer, afraid I'm not going to tell you who they are meant to be, you'll have to form your own conclusions!

I am usually pretty secretive about any drawings and paintings that I do, not sure why, probably because I lack confidence, but thought it would be a bit of fun to put these on.









11 comments:
Johnny Depp and Amy Winehouse?
I think these are great. Johnny Depp is so easy to recognize.
You are very talented! I like your drawings!
well Netty, you have'not to bee shy ...your sketches are fabulous...
Have you many other to show us ??
Thank you for you visites on my blog and your friendly comments.
I don't write english correctly..Do you understand french ?
Friendly. Nicole
Hi Netty, how can i send a mail because of my translating program? Your pictures are fab, you are a realy artist!! LG Andy
Oh girlfriend you have so much talent!!! These are awesome
wow nettie, such talent you have been keeping quiet!
My first visit, and I am amazed, your sketches are amazing, and I love your blog. I am in Fishhoek for a week at the moment, not far from you. I will be back to visitg your blog. xxx
thankyou so much Pumpy! it's always good when someone new visits the blog and someone who'se in Fishhoek is rare! where are you from? I could find no contact or connection to a blog. Have a good week, hugs Nettie
Hi Nettie,
I am in Port Elizabeth now, going home to JHB tomorrow. (Sun)
pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/
Wow, these are amazing! I wish I could draw like you.
Post a Comment