
I don't know who'se paper it is, it was a gift with my others, I do know that I love it! Prisma pencils were used for colouring and I used my Faber-Castell PITT artist pen, sepia, for the words. Thanks for the adhesive 'pearls' to my dear friend Bev. Flower from local bead store. Cardstock is a mottled yellow/cream, from PNA here. Distressing done with DIs vintage photo

a few Rangers Stickles, frosted lace, were used also, but don't think you can see them much in the photo; other than that I decided to keep it simple, sometimes less is more (that's my excuse)









9 comments:
What a lovely card, Nettie. Love the details.
Oh I likey a lot! Fabulous colours and paper Nettie and a brilliant design too -so effective x
Oh, how I love this card.
Beautiful colours and such a lovely image.
I am impressed with your very neat writing too :-)
Thank you for visiting me and for your very kind comment.
x
Very nice!
Please do a tutorial with your work! Is very interesting! Excuse my English! I do not know very well!
Nettie, the card is lovely. A tutorial will be great...now we put you on the spot!
While we were in SA I tried to make contact with you, but I ran out of time.
Hey Nettie! You do such "good stuff"! LOVE the little girlies!!
How did I end up with so many clever friends??
I love what you do. Always such cool stuff!!
Hi Nettie
such a beautiful card... I love the colour scheme.... it's just delightful. And a lovely stamp you've coloured! Thanks so much for sharing it .... I'm glad I dropped in!
Hugs from Australia,
Pauline
Well I am glad you listened . simply lovely :)
nicci
xx
Post a Comment