this card is a bit rough round the edges, it hasn't turned out the way I'd intended, in my mind I had the idea of Tilda kind of breaking her way through a larger circle in the paper but it didn't work out that way, but I shall still keep the idea and use it later on. I have to admit to doing the card too quickly, so to my eye it isn't finished properly, but thought to post it anyway, not everything always works out as planned, even the photos didn't go right, one of those days!

the paper is from K & Company, I bought a 12 x 12 pad of 54 scrapbook papers at the recent convention, cost me a small fortune but so pleased I got it as the papers are all double sided and proving to be a great investment.

Tilda is painted with water colours, the flower is one that I had already made and seemed to fit.

I again wrote my own words which I like doing, I just need to keep practising to get them looking a bit more professional . .
6 comments:
oh hon this is just so cute!!!! So love it and you have done a gorgeous job as always dear. Hugs
I think it looks sweet!
The concept is there - it did turn out very nicely!
What a beautiful idea Nettie, your card is so lovely, nice colors!! LG Andy
Nettie, your cards are gorgeous...these new cards are just stunning!
Groete en mooi bly,
Millie
I love th idea you have come up with here :) The papers are LUSH
nicci
xxx
Post a Comment