I am gradually using all the images I found which I coloured sometime ago; I have been using an inferior product to blend my Prismas, simply because I couldn't find a good one here, however I have just discovered there is an art store in the mall which has Sansodor, so that is on my shopping list, a little bird tells me they also have Promarkers: things are looking up! The colour combo in this card is one of my all time favourites, so when I found this paper hiding in my stash I knew it had to be used right there and then!

the papers were distressed with DIs peeled paint and broken china

there's a couple more cards to post which I'll get photographed tomorrow
4 comments:
Oh Nettie just love this one too heck I love them all but the colors you used on here are just beautiful together dear I love it and your image is just so cute!!! Hugs dear friend
I love this one...these are "our" colors, so very pretty...hugs, Debbie
lovely fresh colours , and that image is sooo cute
hugs
nicci
xx
Lovely card and lovely colors!
Post a Comment