the flowers were made with watercolour paper and painted with H20s, the word is from Tim Holtz's Ideology range, they're called Adage Tickets and were in my kit when I did the recent workshop, along with some other nice goodies.




|
Add this to your site |
8 comments:
Oh hon this is just beautiful!!! I so love the colors and your flowers are beautiful dear as well as your coloring but your cards are always breathe taking dear Hugs dear friend
Thanks for stopping by my blog Nettie and your lovely comment.
It also means I get to return the compliment! I love your blog and this card is just gorgeous. Those flowers are darling and just finish the whole card off beautifully.
Have a great Thursday!
Hugs Viv xx
Wow this is stunning love the great image and your beautiful colouring,
Hugs Jacqui x
thanks for stopping by my blog Nettie. I love your cards, such detail - lovely!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
And again another great card - just lurveeeeeeeeeeeee the colours - hugs xx
wow lovely bright cheerful card, and those flowers you ave made are divine :)
hugs
nicci
xxx
Such a beautiful card Nettie, your colouring is fantastic and I love your choice of papers and gorgeous detail! x
Bev
Just love the colours in this card. Brilliant,
Pol x
Post a Comment