Here is a photo of Stephen with the stunning octagonal quilt which he made about 10 years ago, for his parents, they have it as a wall hanging. The work involved was tremendous, as most of it was hand sewn using fabric which Stephen dyed himself.
You can visit Stephen's website here for now, in a little while he will be moving to a new website, I'll update links when that happens. Stephen designs and makes costumes for theatre and movies, amongst many other things, he is such an amazingly talented, and genuinely nice guy, and it has been a privilege meeting and getting to know him.










3 comments:
Isn't that a cool and unusual shape for a quilt. I will check out his website.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
What a clever chap ... one day perhaps we will get together and stamp ... I would like that ... a lot X
What a great wall hanging, wish my son would make me one. Will go and check Stephen's web. Lovies xxx
Post a Comment