Thursday, February 4, 2010
update!
I wanted to thank everyone for your kind wishes re my hubby, it meant a lot to me. I am pleased to report that he is feeling much better, tho still quite thin, so I am trying to build him up. He is going to see a specialist in Cape Town next week, this is for a check up and to make sure he will be fit enough to travel when we hope to move, later in the year. Thanks again and I am hoping to start making a few things soon, I've been busy making curtains and shower curtains, so had no time for anything else: I tell you I am getting serious withdrawal symptoms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
oh hun glad he is getting there hope you are looking after yourself too hun as you need to take it easy too sending you my love and email if you just want to ofload any time love hugs cheryl xxxxx
I shall be ready and waiting when you are ready to start ... mind you I would be rather impressed with shower curtains ... I have never sewn anything successfully in my life :0)
So glad to hear hubby is doing better. I've been wondering how things have been going.
I hope this comment will be good !
Last week I tried to send one..twice..Impossible!
Good your husband is better ...
You are about to move..staying in africa ?
Post a Comment