When I am using inks/paints I always glue two pages together, to make them stronger, as you'll see the pages still warp, wrinkle and curl, but that doesn't worry me, in fact I quite like it!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
journal page - jazzin' the blues away!
Another journal page spread I have been doing off and on, this is what I love about journalling, you don't have to rush and need never say it's finished, as you can always return and add some more, as and when you feel like it. Some of you may remember the fabric collage I did, using this Stamps Happen stamp from Janlynn, Jazz Quartet. I have used it again here, I coloured the image with Derwent Inktense, as I wanted it to be waterproof for decoupaging, I cut the figures into two parts and used them in the decoupaged pages, other images are from paper napkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
Beautiful work nettie what a treasure, I do love that jazz stamp you use
sue
x
that looks so neat, you are so talented with the pen and paint! I wish I was too.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
It's really a fabulous journal "music" page, Nettie.
Love all the details!!
It is beautiful! The colors are so delicate! You have a lot of imagination!
oh hun this is brilliant I always stick to pages together too,he he so at least i get something right,but love this hun stunning hugs cheryl xxxxx
What a neat book you are making. Love all the instruments.
My eyes are closed...and I am able to listen to the music...So suggestive..congratulations.Nicole
Nettie, this is just wonderful! You are so very talented!
Nettie - this is really stunning - I love every little detail X
Girlfriend!!!!! This is just beautiful!!!!!! And I so love the quilting cat dear. I am so sorry I am always so behind on blogging dear. Love all you have posted dear. Do hope hubby is doing much better dear. Your in my thoughts and prayers dear. Hugs
i like your jorunal post, love the orange behind
Hi Nettie!
Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment.
Your journal pages are wonderful. I think journaling is one of the best forms of self-expression.
I also quite like when the pages wrinkle and warp ;)Gives them age and character!
Thanks again~
Calli
oh la la !!! it's fabulous. Your book is wonderful
bravo
:)
Très très jolie page. Votre blog est un poème.
Post a Comment