
This one is a paper-pieced Tulip, it is done in a totally different way from other patchwork as the paper is marked with the pattern and you pin and sew each section onto the paper. It is a very accurate method but, altho I enjoyed working it, to my eyes it looks too precise so is not my favourite technique. If you are interested in seeing how it's done take a look here









4 comments:
Oh my Nettie...I love your quilt blocks...they are amazing...hugs, Debbie
Wow Nettie these are just gorgeous !!!! You do such beautiful work
Once again, these are wonderful..What size are these blocks? Great job and by the way, I did check out your friend's "give away candy" site..Thanks
hugs
Skye
I think both of these are great, but do like the 1st one with a passion Nettie. The colours and placements are just awesome hun.
Maz
Post a Comment