
I made 8 'pages' so when back to back there's four pages including the covers.

Each page is interfaced with iron on facing and then stitched around to hold together. The completed pages are held together by ribbons and buttons.

I had lots of fun with this!










5 comments:
Oh Nettie this blog is just gorgeous!!!!!! Oh your coaster book is just gorgeous dear. Snow is going to love it. I just love your quilt pieces dear. I use to have a quilt my grandmother made but it got so worn out, I never could do that kind of art dear and your work is just gorgeous !!!! Thanks so much for sharing dear
Hi Nettie just spent some time going through your blog on Donaldas instruction, glad I did what a fab talented lady you are.
Welcone to blogland and keep giving us brilliant eye candy like this
Hugs Jacqui x
A fabulous book, Nettie!!
OHH wow this is fantastic Nettie
niccixx
Wow! Such a beautiful combination of artistic talents! Lovely!
Post a Comment