here is my entry for the
Dans Ma Maison blog this week, the theme is lace so I have made my house into a small and exclusive shoppe for lingerie! I wanted to have a different look from my other houses, so no paint or H20s in this one, just some versacolor ink to give a shabby-chic look and stickles to add bling to the undies plus, of course, the obligatory lace!
The images were just gently coloured with prisma pencils.
I want to thankyou all for the good wishes for my hubby, he is going into the UCT hospital in Cape Town for surgery on Monday, so positive thoughts will be very welcome, thanks
12 comments:
oh nettie hun this is fab gosh love how you have used the lace under the window so effective stunning as usuall my dear friend hugs cheryl xxxxx
oh hun just wanted to wish your husband well with his operation and you look after yourself too please hun keep me informed please hugs cheryl xxxxx
What a really clever and pretty idea Nettie. This is lovely.
My good wishes to you and your hubby. I will be thinking of you both and wishing him a speedy recovery.
Love
Lesley Xx
What a sweet idea Nettie, I love it!! LG Andy
how clever and fun that is!
original to.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
This is so cool ligerie shop!!!
Hope your husband speedy recovery.
What a fun "house". Love the purples.
This is lovely, Nettie, so artistic and delicate. Love your subtle colouring.
I'll be thinking of you both.
Very original house, i love it ! :-)
Wonderful! Love the colors!
A wish of a speedy recovery to your husband.
Elle est très jolie ta maison, merci beaucoup de ta participation.
i love your underwear house!
Post a Comment