
I painted the little chain to match the pink bell. These little bells are so cute and they come in several colourways, some of them are rainbow effect which is really pretty.

this is the glitter chicks paper, I needed a stiff drink before cutting into it!

Back to the drawing board now with my project and the other cards will have to wait for a few days. I have enjoyed the break!









5 comments:
That is such a sweet card and pink besides - my favorite color.
Wow this is so pretty Nettie! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too x
Oh brilliant make, I love it. Kim
Oh hon this is just beautiful, but all your work always is dear. Hope you are doing well dear. Hugs
beautiful card Nettie, I love your little hanglar girl and that paper is lush but unlike you I love to cut into paper lol
Mina xxx
Post a Comment