I absolutely love them!


the rooibos tea dye gives such a vibrant backing and highlites to the fabulous artwork


I understand that Alvin is in the process of setting up a website and when it's done I'll be linking from my blog.




|
Add this to your site |
9 comments:
These are gorgeous Nettie!! I really love the one of the two children. Such detail! Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pieces with us!
hugs
Oh my goodness!! These are utterly fantastic Nettie - I wish I could get a up close look at them in the flesh!!
I love these and can see why you were so taken by them!!! I can't wait to see more of them!
WOW! So glad you shared..These are absolutely beautiful...such talent..TFS!
Janet in GA
These are absolutley wonderful Nettie, what a talanted person,I bet they look even better in real life. Thanks for sharing them with us
nicci
xxx
fantastic work nettie, he is a very talented artist
sue
x
WOW Nettie. These are amazing. What a cool experience to meet someone so talented.
wow babes what talent - thanks for sharing with us xx
Thanks for sharing Nettie. Pretty pictures!
I love to drink Rooibos tea, my favorite. And I used it too for dying my muslin.
Lekker dag!
Post a Comment