Hi everyone, back again - I couldn't get into my blog for awhile - what a nightmare, trying to find access when Blogger kept telling me I had no profile - no account, the thought of having to start all over wasn't a happy one!
Hope you are well, I have lots of your blogs to catch upon - the one great thing about a long absence means that there will be many lovely works to see. I still haven't got back to creating - but am getting there; I have some of my supplies out of storage - sewing machines, papers, sketch books etc, just have to get fabrics and paints - not to mention my trusty H20s and DIs!! I have to do it all gradually, so it is taking time but I am getting there.
The pets are all settling down well after their 6 month ordeal, the dog in particular is very happy with his new life and being able to go for walkies!
'bye for now, Nettie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
hi hun oh great to have you back in blog land hun and glad your animals are settling in take care hun,hugs cherylxxxx
Great to hear from you Nettie. I'm glad the pets are settling down - it must be so good to be with them again.
Thanks for popping by!
Hi Nettie, glad to see you back posting again, good to hear everything is going well xx
The Rubber Road and its readers are anxiously awaiting your return to creativity and the Zine!
x0x
LL
Hi Nettie. Hope you are settling into this new chapter of your life. I look forward to following your blog
Post a Comment