. . . but here I am again. I have a few photos for you. First one is of my new friend - he belongs to my cousin and wife, where I stayed for a month on my return. He's a lovely chap with lots of character
I arrived in early April to a heatwave, I was in the UK for around 6 weeks before I saw any rain!
Not long after my arrival the rhododendron came into full bloom in the garden. It was a lovely month, where I was able to catch my breath and recover from packing and organising, which was really a nightmare.
Now I am in Norwich and my poor pets are enduring quarantine - luckily they are in a good one, not far from Peterborough - it is family run and they look after all the pets well. Mine are almost halfway through their incarceration, then another 3 months they'll be allowed home with their mum.
Well - you can sit and look at the trees (means birds!) from down here . . .
. . . but it's much better from up here!
This is part of their run - they also have an undercover 'bed' room.
This is Eli - poor chap had to have a real trim down for hygiene and comfort, so no long ears or feathering around the feet. They will soon grow back when he gets home. He has a lovely grass courtyard to look out on, where he can see workers and chat to them, and dogs over the other side.
They are all as happy as can be expected, but I still feel very sad when I visit and cannot bring them home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
oh hun your cats are gorgeous oh just love love ginger cats,and as for your dog he is so super cute oh no wonder you cant wait to get them home. Hope you are well hun hugs cheryl xxx
Wow! That's a long time. I had to have my Bruno in jail for a while and it's no fun. I feel for you.
Six months must feel like forever - I hope the next three go quickly, Nettie.
Hope you have settled in there now...it's cold in capetown at the moment...but the days are still sunny...
Warm greetings from south africa
Post a Comment