Hi there everyone - a quick post to let you know I am at last back in the UK. I spent all of April down in Sussex with my cousin and family, then travelled upto Norwich on 30th. I am currently staying with my son.
I shall try to update a bit more now, I'll put some photos on when this computer (a netbook) decides to stop playing up!
I hope everyone is OK - I shall start to do some blog hopping to catch up with your creativity.
Blessings for you all.
Nettie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
oh hun welcome back to blog land and also welcome to Norwich hun oh cant wait to hear all your news,hun,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
What a very pleasant surprise to see a post pop up from you today! Good to see you again.
Hi Nettie,
I'm glad that you are OK and, especially, that you are with your son. I expect your new creations, and why not, can come to visit my country. It is true that now is a state of great tension here, but Romanians are good people and welcoming (not able to choose the best leaders), but the landscapes are wonderful.
Hi Nettie, great to hear you are back in the uk, how's it looking, am I missing much, at least you have had good weather
sue xx
Hi Nettie,
Glad to hear you made it over here.Hope you are well and that everything went smoothly.
J xx
Post a Comment