Hi folk, looks like photobucket are removing lots of the free blog background codes and want to charge these blogs for using them, hence many of our backgrounds have disappeared, there's a lot of bereft looking blogs out there, me, I wondered where my owls had flown off to!
coming soon:
I am working on a little 'exhibition' of artwork by a friend to put on here, so do watch this space as she is very talented. Hope you're all well, I see a lot of you are experiencing heat, whilst we in southern climes are pretty cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Nettie, this is bad news. I like your new background and I hope it is FREE and stay FREE! LOL
I'm really glad you're well! Waiting for news!
It's a shame about the owls (and a bit mean of them!) but I love your new background, although it is very different.
Post a Comment