Here is the first set of samples of the artwork of a dear friend, Kath. I shall be showing quite a lot of her work over time and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I am very privileged that she has allowed me to put these beautiful pieces on my blog ~ thankyou Kath!
This first portrait is of one of her Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Perry, worked in pastels; Kath says it is, as yet, 'unfinished'.
This next "pawtrait" is of a Blenheim Cavalier KC Spaniel called Buddy, sadly no longer with us, but never forgotten; worked in pastels.
This next one is a portrait of a sweet little King Charles Spaniel (not Cavalier) as a puppy, isn't he just adorable! this one is worked in pencil - just perfect!
This last one for now is again worked in pastel and is of two Cocker Spaniel puppies . .
I do hope you enjoy these postings, I think the artwork is incredible and look forward to showing you more!
Hope everyone is well and thankyou for holding on and still visiting my blog even though I am not doing any work of my own ~ yet!
Nettie













5 comments:
you are so right,sweetie these are just fantastic,gosh so wish i had a tiny bit of her talent,they really are wonderful pass on my comments to her hun,as totally love and adore these,does she draw west highland,terriers,love hugs cheryl x
hope you are coping okay hun xxxxxxxx
Your friend is very talented, Nettie. These paintings are lovely and so realistic.
The talent and beautiful work of talented artists inspires us all. Thank you for sharing!
Hi Nettie - lovely to see you "posting" again - the pastel drawings are amazing, your friend has great artistic talent.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work again quite soon.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Kath has such talent, always good to see her pictures. Hope to see some more soon Nettie. love C xx
Post a Comment