Hi folk, I am still here, still not found time to do any artwork as I am busy sorting & packing. I really cannot wait to have nothing else to do but sit down and paint!
Hope you are all well, I'll try to put some photos on soon of other folks' work.
This new template is called: "owl always love you" ;-)
Nettie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Your new template is totally cute!
hi sweetie great to hear from you do hope you are well,thinking about you hun,take care hugs cheryl xxxxx
Hiya Nettie. I am loving the new look blog! Thank you for posting too ... I just like to know how you are ... be kind to yourself XXX
Love the fab.new Owl background Nettie - the colours are such happy colours.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx
Hi Nettie, I love your new blog background.
I hope you get a bit of time for some R&R between all your sorting & packing.
Hugs,
J x
Hope you are well. The owl template is very cute, and the colors are happy. When you start to paint again, give us a peek.
Post a Comment