
I used some of my OnyxXpressions stamps and distress inks, peeled paint, vintage photo, fired brick, broken china and pine needles. The cosmic shimmer is red lava. This was my very first attempt at this technique so not entirely happy with it and there's no doubt it will be better with PPs, but I intend to finish this off and try out some other papers.
OK, so I finished this one quickly, shall try some more later, it's quite a fun technique: thanks Tim!









3 comments:
these are all incredible, the soft merge of colours is so beautiful, I need to come over for lessons, guess I need these ink pads too
sue
x
What beautiful colours !
how skillfull you are to obtain a perfect blending ..
Will you excuse my english (so poor vocabulary ) I learned english nearly 60 years ago !!!
But congratulations for your blog.
wow these are stunning x
Post a Comment