couple more pieces using Tim's technique, this first one I used a solid stamp, when sprayed with water the inks bled more than usual, so becoming like water colours, the cosmic shimmer is quite vivid, colours in photo have come out considerably darker than IRL, also the middle two flowers are blue (broken china) and the outer ones are purple (dusty concord)they all look the same colours here . . I'll try another pic tomorrow.

I think this little guy needs something more doing to him, but too tired now so he'll have to wait till the weekend!

The heron is again an OnyxXpressions stamp; the flower one is an SA stamp with no manufacturer named.
A word of warning when using mica powders, don't rub your eyes . . .
2 comments:
Nettie, the words to describe your cards is STUNNING. Baie mooi!
Hope your eyes are feeling better.
Thank you for your visit! It's nice to meet new friends.
Post a Comment