I have been thinking about inchies lately, that it's perhaps time to do some more. I have only ever made a few, these were my very first ones, done on the theme of one of my favourite movies, Modigliani.
The movie, of course, starred the great actor Andy Garcia, what a nice guy he is. Well, watch this space for more inchies and maybe some twinchies too!
2 comments:
You're too good Nettie, I would never even attempt them lol. Image what mine would look like with the overload of embellies that I use lol
Bev x
Hi Nettie!
THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!! You're right! I LOVE those stamp images!! LOL!!!! Your blog looks WONDERFUL!!! I'm especially drawn to your Modigliani inchies!!! TOO COOL!!! AND that Andy Garcia is such a cutie!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!
Post a Comment