this one has yet to be sent, I like the image, so have kept it on display. The French bird names decorative part was made in Publisher, the birds are from a stamp.

this was made for a dear friend

this is a prototype for cards I made, the finished ones have words where there's a space at the bottom

this was a card of the month for one of my groups.

a card for friend









7 comments:
recognise the gorgeous papers, love the colours
your cards are just gorgeous dear. You do such beautiful work hon
Wow Nettie!! You create such beautiful cards. I think I have seen the first one with the birds, but the rest were all new to me. Great work!
Robin
These are gorgeous cards, I do love the orange butterflies!
Clairex
Oh fantastic cards. kim
Hi Nettie!
Your cards and your blog are WONDERFUL!!!! You are so meticulous with your artwork . . . I LOVE it!!!!
Nettie, all these cards are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment