My friend Robin has been chosen as a guest designer for the Cuttlebug Challenges for the coming month, she is very talented so I can't wait to see what she does!
This is the card that won her a place, isn't it beautiful? The raised areas were painted with Twinkling H20s
Hi, I'm Nettie, I started my blog after much persuasion from blogger friends: I am so pleased that I did and now here I am in my own little piece of cyber-space. My intention is to catalogue and share some of the work I do in various medias, fabric and papercrafts mainly. I was on the design team of SSR for a few months before it closed, I have now joined Rubber Road Adventures.
I am a Brit who lived in a small seaside village along the coast from the stunning City of Cape Town for 7 years. However, I am now back in the UK. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.
2 comments:
Aw, thank you sooooooo much Nettie!! I appreciate you sharing this card. That was so nice of you.
hugs!
Robin
great card, love the colours too
Post a Comment