I just love this book, the attention to detail, the choice of colours, the talent and love with which it was made is breathtaking, I shall treasure it forever!
the side with the face is the front cover, the other side is the back cover

two inside pages

more pages

last pages: There is so much detail in the book that the photos can never do it justice, but can give an idea of how lovely it is.

I enjoyed this swap so much and to think, I almost didn't enter and would never have made my own first little book and would not have received this one in return from dear Snow. Everyone involved had such fun, we are all hoping that Donalda will organize another book swap before too long!









3 comments:
Oh WOW Nettie these are fabulous I love everything about them and your blog is looking brilliant, I can see that I am gonna have to pick your brain.
Pol x
great swap, love the colours in this book
WOW! These are simply stunning! I love them
Maz x
Post a Comment