Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi folk,

Please don't faint if you read a post from me! It has been a long journey settling back into the UK and I only now feel settled - I have moved into my second home here and am loving it, so all is looking good.

I lost my dear old Hugo (Birman cat of 15 years) at the beginning of this year so currently I have Eliot the Cavalier KC spaniel and Felix, my ginger cat.

I had the usual problems getting back into my blog - couldn't remember which email account I used it has been so long - so now I have put it all in my password book. The only creative work I have been doing is some decoupage and making cards for a bazaar, but am now set to get back on course with art quilting and painting. I just need to get my camera and software set up and hopefully I can get back in the swing.

Have to say it is interesting to see who has fallen by the waysdie and who is still merrily carrying on blogging - what do you think, has Facebook had an impact and taken some people away from their blogs?


Looking forward to checking out who'se done what and hearing any news - big hugs to all, Nettie

No comments:

Label Cloud

translator

Click for Cape Town, South Africa Forecast



________________
Add this to your site

my favourite living artist

my favourite living artist
is Kaffe Fassett

counter

Knit a Square

Knit a Square
help keep an orphan child warm

design team member

design team member
hudson jets

Stamps Happen at Janlynn

onyxXpressions


Lea


Favourite Books

  • Bonjour Tristesse (Francoise Sagan)
  • Complete Works of T.S. Eliot
  • Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts (Lea Cioci)
  • Creative Cloth Doll Making (Patti Medaris Culea)
  • Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight (Alexandra Fuller)
  • First Love (Ivan Turgenov)
  • I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou)
  • La Belle Saison (Patricia Atkinson)
  • Letting Go (Morrie Schwartz)
  • Riding the Mountains Down (Bettina Selby)
  • The Alexandria Quartet (Lawrence Durrell)
  • The Sea, The Sea (Iris Murdoch)
  • The Silent Minaret (Ishtiyaq Shukin)
  • The Weather in the Streets (Rosamond Lehmann)
  • White Swans (Jung Chang)
Quilting Gallery Logo

Gumtree Cape Town




quilters unite!

quilters unite!
ewespace

Cape Town Activities

Township Art

FreshlyGround

join me on facebook

website of Alvin Schroeder

commitment

MyCommitment.org

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed



make a commitment now

MyCommitment.org

The International English School

This school was set up by my foster daughter, Tania, in May 1995. It is still going strong with an excellent reputation.






circle of friends

circle of friends


Snow Effect