I thought I'd show you some of the cakes - mainly birthday - made by my niece in law. Some were made here in Cape Town and others on the houseboat where they live, in the UK!
First one for a sweet little boy's birthday party in Cape Town last year - a different kind of fish-cake!
then a pirate's treasure chest - this one made in the UK
two little mice, based on a story that the children love
a fairy-doll, chocolate cake underneath
I have some more to show you - another day, shall try not to leave it too long. I have tagged these as art - as that is what I think they are!
Not many more weeks left for me now, living here in SA, I shall be back in England in April. It's beginning to feel a bit stressful - but happily I shall have some help from mid March - my cousin is coming out to lend a hand! how lucky is that.













5 comments:
oh wow hun these cakes are just stunning my fav,has to be that chest,its just briliant hope it all goes well with the move hun,take care hugs cheryl xxxx
Oh hon, it is so good to hear from you again. These cakes are so adorable. She has is so talented when it comes to making them.
I do hope your move goes well dear. Hugs my friend
Yes, edible art, definitely! I am loving those little mice. Too cute.
Wow, these are amazing and definitely art!
I hope all goes well with the final stages of moving, Nettie.
These are fabulous. Talent runs in your family.
Post a Comment