this first work of art is a house sign, so beautifully worked with enormous patience.
the picture is not such good quality here but I think you can still get the feel of how lovely the work is
I love this one, just like a fairytale! exquisitely painted.
transforming everyday objects into wonderful works of Art!













5 comments:
I have always admired people who beautify the everyday. This is certainly one. Beautiful work!
oh wow how right you are hun these really are first class real works of art ,hugs cheryl xxxxx
These are lovely - I've always loved this kind of work.
I know how creative and talented Candy is - but this is the first time I've seen any of these
Thank you for showing them Nettie
Kath
What talent! Candy really has a gift for beautifying everyday items. It's all so lovely. Thanks for sharing these, Nettie.
Those are beautiful pieces of art made from everyday stuff.
Post a Comment