
I scanned my original sketch and then reduced it down to a manageable size for a card and then printed it. I decided not to colour it, but leave as a sketch as that is what it was to start with. I am considering having the drawing made into a stamp, along with a couple of other sketches, might be fun. The drawing is of a lady in the 1930s dressed for a "Day at the Races" we would visit fashion exhibitions sometimes and draw from the mannequins decked out in historical clothes.

this is the original sketch that I did for my coursework

I accidentally deleted this post and had to re-do it, which is why comments are dated before publication!
Donalda said...
I can see all of the images now dear and they are beautiful!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO talented dear!!! Thanks for the email hon
FEBRUARY 22, 2009 4:52 AM
sue said...
wow nettie, now thats real talent, your drawing is awesome and I love the finished card the colours are stunning
FEBRUARY 22, 2009 6:34 AM
Autumn Rose Crafts said...
Nettie you are so talented! I just love this sketch! and how you have used it, well done! Sarah x
FEBRUARY 24, 2009 1:43 AM
Millie said...
You are defnitely talented and so creative.
Groete!
FEBRUARY 24, 2009 12:49 PM









No comments:
Post a Comment