
I am so proud to be given this award! I have seen a lot of awards handed out all over the place and to be honest never craved any of them: until I saw this one! so I was delighted when my dear friend Robin offered it to me, it's a geniune honour,to receive it. I hope I live up to some of the essence of what it's given for.
I have to pass it on to 8 blogs and am going to take a little time to think about which they will be and check if they have received it already.
Meanwhile, here is the text that must accompany the award on each blog and be passed on each time the award is give.
These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Here are the first 4 of my 8 blogs for this award:
Pallas Skye Janet Judy









2 comments:
Thank you Nettie..I'm very honored to accept this award and to pass it on to 8 other creative caring people..hugs, Skye
well done nettie, very well deserved
Post a Comment