I had packed this canvas away because I didn't like it, but suddenly thought I would use it to do a painting on that I have in mind. However when I unwrapped it I wasn't sure whether to eliminate it by working over it, or hang onto it after all!
It is the very first serviette/napkin decoupage picture I did when I attended a workshop to learn the basics of the technique, and to me always looks very amateurish, so I expect I shall work over it in the end.
I hope everyone is well, blessings to my blogging buddies ;o)











6 comments:
oh nettie hun I think this is really gorjus,such fab work,never seen anything like this before,love it hope you are okay sweetie stil think about you a lot hugs cheryl xxxxx
I surely can't claim to be an expert, but it looks great to me!
Hi Nettie - what a beautiful picture - it looks wonderful just as it is. The colours are so cheerful and uplifting and it would add a perfect touch to any home.
Hope you are well, hugs, Sylvia xxx
This looks lovely, Nettie, I don't think it looks amateurish at all. Perhaps you can just build upon it to make it even more gorgeous, rather than eliminating it entirely.
Hugs,
J x
Your cards are gorgeous!!
I think it is very good, but maybe for me, a little bit darker between the flowers. I am still going to change my blog. Lovies from me.
Post a Comment